Creative Classrooms Course
I Sinead Flanagan, Creative Director of DIY Well-Being, Relax Kids Coach, Author, Fertility Care Practitioner and Wellbeing Advocate in collaboration with Martina Cotter, Kids Yoga and Wellbeing Coach, QTT Personal Development Coach and NLP Coach have put together a framework of tools that will bypass you ever having to raise your voice within the classroom again.
Having 16 years’ experience between us delivering programmes in schools, we have observed first-hand the challenges faced by teachers to maintain a calm learning environment. Having both been asked time and time again how we managed to create this environment so effortlessly, we knew it was time to share the simple but highly effective tools we use.
- Meet and greet.
- Share our why.
- Brain-Body connection and how it impacts behaviour in the classroom.
- How you can use this knowledge to get through to your class effortlessly.
- Skills and tools to utilise in the classroom to maintain an open learning environment.
- Anchoring techniques to centre self while dealing with everyday challenges.
- Q and A welcomed throughout the morning.
- Rest and restore relaxation before you depart.
Sunday, February 25th 2024 at The Heart Wings Holistic & Wellbeing School, Lucan. K78 X4P5
Free off-street parking at the venue.
This in-person workshop requires an investment of €33.
A non-refundable Deposit of €15 is required to reserve your place.
Please arrive at 10:30 a.m. for a cuppa and a homemade muffin. We’ll aim to start at 11 a.m. and finish at 12:30 p.m.
We want to help you fall in love with teaching again. If this resonates for you, then this workshop is for you. Spaces are limited so please do book early to reserve your spot.
Looking forward to meeting you.
Sinead and Martina.
Reserve Your Place
Click the button below to proceed to reserve your place.